THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT THE CONVENIENCE OF DRUGTESTINGCOURSES.COM AND ITS RELATED WEBSITES. WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CORRECT, CURRENT VERSION OF THE NOTICE.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email or written mail) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on https://www.drugtestingcourses.com”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Send the written communication to:
James Timothy White
Easler Education Inc.
2210 Front Street, 308
Melbourne, FL 32901
Email: [email protected]
DMCA Act Registration Number: DMCA-1025526
Email: [email protected]
DrugTestingCourses.com will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact DrugTestingCourses.com DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.