WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE ?
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam through a teleconferencing tool such as Skype or Google Hangouts
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections and testing according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved with federally-mandated testing by qualitative assessment completed by instructor prior to, during, and after collection scenarios.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED ?
This program includes informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Completed example Federal Chain of Custody Forms assess the application of appropriate procedural documentation while the mock collections (mocks) provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students’ preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR
- New Collectors
- Collectors needing refresher training,
- Collectors who have undergone qualification training elsewhere and only need the mocks to become qualified
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with a webcam and reliable internet access. Students will also need to have at least 10 Federal CCFs and six split specimen collection cups for demonstration. If unavailable, these materials can be sent to the student directly for an additional fee. Water and blue or black ball-point pens should be available as well.
WHAT MAKES OUR CERTIFICATION COURSES DIFFERENT ?
There is no luck involved with becoming number one in an industry. To be on top you can’t just do what is expected; you must go above and beyond what is expected, you must innovate and come up with new methods of helping students accomplish their goals by providing some of the most cutting-edge solutions the industry has to offer. So what makes
- Our lead instructor, Andrew Easler, has a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the University of Central Florida and is a master of corporate training.
- Our courses are original and thoughtfully made. When we launched in 2013, our goal was to become the “Harvard” of the drug, alcohol, and DNA Paternity testing training business.
- We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Our learning management system is robust and highly engaging. It allows students to work at the best pace that suits them for maximum learning and content retention. Our students don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make less mistakes than traditional training environments.
- All students receive lifetime access to their purchased courses until finished; review the course at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Immediate certificate issuance after passing the course so you can start testing and specimen collection right away. We can also mail you a beautiful, frame-able certificate that you will want to proudly display on your wall.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE ?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student proficiency, level of inquiry (number of questions posed), and whether or not it is for initial training or for refresher training.
- DOT Collector Mocks: Approximately 2-3 Hours